Vale of White Horse
GO Active Get Healthy with Diabetes
- one free week pass at any Better Leisure Centre
- free activity vouchers to use at The Park Club, Milton Park
- space on our 12 week StepWatchers walking programmes
GO Active Gold
This is our Sport England funded project with the aim to encourage older people living in rural areas to become more active. Please see the GO Active Gold page on the website.
Join our monthly newsletter to find out about special activity offers and new activities taking place near you - please complete this form
Like GO Active Vale on Facebook too!
Get in touch if you need more information!
GO Active, Get Healthy Activity list
Please click below for our regular activity timetable
- Vale Activity Programme (PDF, 358 Kb)
To save time on the event day, you can print out the registration form and complete before you attend. Either bring on the day or email to: email@example.com
- Xplorer Entry Form (PDF, 354 Kb)
Current Highlighted Activities:
We are always looking for local groups, instructors and volunteers to set up new opportunities for people to get active so please get in contact if you would like to work with us: