Helping you to move more & feel better
Would you benefit from moving more to improve your physical and mental health?
We understand the difficulties that affect many of us being active and the uncertainty about how to get started. Many of us are anxious, nervous or have long-term health conditions and require support.
The Move Together team are here to help and support you to move more!
Moving more, in a way that works for you, is hugely beneficial. It can help you to better manage a long-term health condition, increase your energy levels and help with mood or weight management. Being active is about finding what works for you and Move Together coordinators can provide advice, motivation and signposting to a variety of activities for you to try. So if you are living with a long term health condition, or if you could benefit from moving more to improve your physical and mental health, please get in touch today!
What we can offer:
- Support, advice and guidance about starting to move more that's tailored to what you need, in the way you need it.
- We can be a kind voice on the phone or a friendly face on the doorstep to provide advice and information about moving more, with local volunteers to support if needed.
- Lots of ideas about ways to help you get back more strength and mobility, improve how you feel and become more confident about going out.
- Whether you want to find out more about local community activities, walking groups or how to move more within the comfort of your own home, we are here to help.
- We can help you access specially designed home activity packs, exercise sessions for specific conditions, online classes and much more.
- All of the Move Together advice is provided by physical activity experts in line with COVID safe guidance, designed to support you to be more active and improve your health and wellbeing.
Please click on the link to find out more about Move Together and how you can get started -