What is GO Active Gold?
GO Active Gold encourages people in rural areas age 60 and over, to live more active lifestyles, by setting up more local physical activities that cater for all abilities.
Join our Christmas Nordic Walk from Compton on Wednesday 13 December
Celebrate the festive season and join us for a social Nordic Walk, meet walkers from other areas in the district and enjoy refreshments afterwards at The Swan in Compton.
To book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Try out Nordic Walking at one of our free tasters - poles will be provided
- Nettlebed - NW taster 14 December 11 am - 12 pm (Meeting point "The Field kictchen")
- Moulsford Pavilion - NW taster 18 December 11 am 12 pm
- East Hanney War Memorial Hall - 6 December 10.30 - 12.30
Please book your place in advance with email@example.com or call 01235 422226
Try out Orienteering
Orienteering is an exciting and challenging outdoor sport that exercises mind and body. The aim is to navigate between control points marked on an orienteering map.
Join one of our beginner friendly sessions or events:
- Monthly sessions in Shiplake village - see details here
- Wednesday 25 October, 1.30 pm - 3 pm: Beginner friendly orienteering event at the Earth Trust, £3 per person, to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Fitness MOT Events
The Functional Fitness MOT test is a tool designed to measure a number of different physical functions to compare to that of the national average of a specific age group.
Join one of our events:
- Shrivenham Memorial Hall - Tuesday 14 November 10am - 12pm
- Warborough, Great Memorial Hall - Wednesday 15 November 10.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Dorchester Village Hall - Tuesday 28 November 9.30 am - 11.30 am
- Cholsey Village hall - Friday 1 December, 11 am - 1 pm
- Kennington Pavilion - Wednesday 6 December 10 am - 12 pm
To book your place, please contact email@example.com
Be the first to find out about our latest activities and sign up for our free monthly e-newsletter here