GO Active, Get Healthy (GAGH)is a programme supporting people living with diabetes to get active in Oxford. We're excited to tell you more about GO Active Get Healthy, and hope to support you on your journey to becoming physically active.
Physical activity can help with diabetes management, as it helps to control your blood sugar levels, as well as improve your physical and mental wellbeing.
How can I get involved?
By self referring onto the programme by signing up at www.getoxfordshireactive.org/diabetes you can then access the following
1) A free Gym and Swim Pass for 6 Visits at the Park Club Oxford
2) Join local community activities such as FREE Health Walks, Zumba, Jogging Groups, Pilates and more!
3) Free phone support with regular check ups
4) A Workbook to help with goal setting and motivation
5) Access to Moving Medicine information
6) Information about additional services such as Talking Space, Diabetes 2gether education groups etc.
7) Access to our GO Active, Get Healthy exclusive 5 Swims for £5 offer. Register at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5swimsfor5. Note 5 swims vouchers must be registered by end of May 2019 and used by end of June 2019!
- GAGH Timetable (MS Word, 3.6 Mb)