*Mums to be* Free Pregnancy, Exercise & Wellbeing course
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 13:51 by Stephanie Smith
Pregnancy, Exercise & Wellbeing
Join a supportive and relaxed environment to learn practical ways to aid your wellbeing before and after pregnancy.
Oxfordshire Mind and Body Politic have teamed up to deliver a free three-week pregnancy, exercise and wellbeing course for mums-to-be.
Each wellbeing session will cover a range of topics such as making time for yourself, sleep deprivation, coping with life changes and more!
Fusing techniques from Yoga, Pilates and Ballet, Barre is a low-impact exercise programme which is perfect for mums to be!
During this 1 hour workout you will be carefully guided by experienced Barre instructor, Emma-Jane Greig of Body Politic, though a series of exercises that aim to strengthen those all-important muscle groups essential for pre and postnatal.
Each session will consist of:
- 1 hour workshop covering skills and techniques to aid your wellbeing
- 1 hour Barre and Relaxation session
- 30 minute refreshment break
Where, time and when:
- Starting 25th January until 8th February
- Art T Centre, Crowell Road, Oxford, OX4 3LN
- Thursday morning 9:30am – 12:00pm