Nordic Walking in West Oxfordshire
- Adventure Walks are slightly longer (1-2 hours) and may include ascents/ descents and some stiles, ideal if you are comfortable with one hour walks
- Wellness Walks are ideal for those with concerns about either distance or pace (30 minutes to 1 hour)
- Workout Walks are higher intensity workouts incorporating hills, speed and body weight exercises (1 hour)
- Weekly / Regular Walks are generally one hour long at a moderate pace
If you are new to Nordic Walking:
Learn to Nordic Walk course
Our next Learn to Nordic Walk Course starts on the 22 August at the Windrush Leisure centre. If you would like to join the Nordic Walking community in West Oxfordshire you must have attended a Learn to Nordic Walk course.
To book on to the course
If you are already part of the Nordic Walking community:
Carterton Leisure Centre
- Wednesday 11 July - 10.00am
- Tuesday 31 July - 10.00am
- Monday 27 August - 10.00am
- Tuesday 18 September - 10.00am
- Please contact - Amanda Minchin 07955512097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Walk leaders
- Thursday 2 August
- Sunday 2 September
Please contact Graham for more details on the walk or if you are on the Nordic Walking community emailing list you will receive an email prior to walk.
Contact Graham on 07710228827 or email email@example.com
- Monday 30 July 1.30pm - Venue TBC
- Monday 20 August 10.00am - Venue TBC
Please contact Diana for more details on the walk or if you are on the Nordic Walking community emailing list you will receive an email prior to walk.
Contact Di on 07746119339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also put you in touch with other Nordic Walk instructors throughout the district who offer walks.
Please get in touch if you would like more details or general information on Nordic Walking in West Oxfordshire.
Sean Christie on 0993861564 or email email@example.com